Monday 11 January 2016

Primary Research: Research Report Book

I have decided to make a research report book to present all of my own primary research in. My own research has had a massive impact on the CoP practical as it has informed who the chosen markets are and revealed what sort of design would best appeal to them. A book will condense this whole process and show the order my primary research has taken whilst explaining why I have chosen certain methods. I felt it was important to be throughough with the research because it is the joinging factor between practical and theory. The primary research has used what I have learnt through writing the dissertation and channeled it into a well informed, creative outcome. Below are the pages from the report book.























No comments:

Post a Comment